Strategic planning with SWOT analysis
Stay ahead of your competition by using Mind Map Pro‘s 3D SWOT analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and categorise them visually. Build a realistic vision of the future to inform a plan of action for any project.
Full SWOT analysis for full strength
SWOT is a framework for analysis that can be applied to any project or set of ideas, so that you can assess risk and gain competitive advantage. Create a plan of action to turn weaknesses or threats into strengths and opportunities, setting tasks and making progress with Mind Map Pro’s agile task manager.
It’s an ongoing process that you can return to when external factors change or progress is made. Ideas that were initially recorded as negative factors could become positive factors as you move forward with your plan.
Features . . .
- Categorise ideas as strengths, weaknesses, opportunities or threats
- (or leave as unassigned)
- Drag and drop ideas across the SWOT board to update your analysis
- Use advanced analysis to add reasoning
- Use advanced analysis to assign numerical value to the importance and rating of the idea
- View 3D chart with ideas categorised and weighted
- Click and drag mouse to move the focus of the 3D chart around the screen
- Hover mouse over idea to preview idea name, reasoning and weight
- Choose to view stength, weakness, opportunity or threat as a single chart
- Export SWOT analysis to MS Office document
- Assign tasks to strengthen weaknesses, capitalise on opportunities or mitigate against threats