When you start planning a new project using Mind Map Pro, you’ll begin with a creative thinking phase. Explore your ideas freely by mind mapping in a non-linear, unstructured way to capture new and innovative ideas rapidly. Use tree view when you’re ready to consider your ideas with structure, or 3D view to experience your mind map in 3D.
Sprint to your goals with project management
The agile task manager uses sprints so that a phase of work can be strategically directed to meet goals within a timeframe. The settings are fully configurable so that you can adapt the set up to suit your project. For example, a development team will probably include bug testing in their task types. An academic research project, on the other hand, would change the task types to suit their phases of research and review.
Features . . .
- Creative mind mapping using the map view
- Structured mind mapping using the tree view
- 3D mind mapping using the 3D view
- Easy to use with a simple process to get started
- Change the color and shade of ideas from a color picker
- Idea boxes automatically extend in size as your type
- Drag corners of idea boxes to change the size manually
- Keyboard shortcuts to mind map without a mouse
- Drag and drop background to move image around the canvas
- Zoom in and out using icons or with a mouse scroll
- Move ideas and change their relationships by dragging and dropping
- Create additional associative links between ideas and add contextual labels
- Quick access to view recent Doodles or switch teams
- Export your Doodle to an Office document or an image
- Choose between a public or private mind map
- Enter detailed view to add depth to an idea
- Store files and upload images to ideas in detailed view
- Set an image as a featured image for it to appear in the mind map